Belize Blue Hole & Whale Shark Diving at Gladden Spit, Scuba Dive the Barrier Reef, Great Value with our Accommodation and Scuba Diving Packages
When scuba divers think of Belize they often conjure up images of the barrier reef system, the largest in the Western hemisphere, or of the famous Great Belize Blue Hole and its aerial images, or of the Whale sharks that feed at Gladden Spit. Well now you can get to scuba dive the very best of what Belize has to offer with one of our more popular packages, the Belize Blue Hole and Whale Shark diving package.
Splash Dive Center can customize your stay with a variety of accommodation providers in and around the beautiful village of Placencia or Hopkins during your stay in Southern Belize. Gladden Spit is famous for the majestic whale sharks that come at certain times of the year to feed and Splash Dive Center can offer you a high probability encounter with these creatures. Your package includes two days of whale shark diving at Gladden Spit.
You can read more on about our Whale shark dives and also about the famous Gladden Spit near Placencia in Southern Belize. These packages are a resort divers delight, and for accompanying non-divers we can offer Whale shark snorkeling trips as well.
The famous Belize Blue Hole was immortalized by Jacques Cousteau in the Calypso, and you can read more about this world famous dive site on this page Great Blue hole, Belize.
The Barrier Reef dives will be done at one of the magnificent marine reserves that Belize has established to protect and preserve its marine legacy.
Scuba dive the best of what Belize has to offer with Splash Dive Center from Placencia, Southern Belize
2017 Belize Whale Shark diving package dates:
- March 12th to March 24th
- April 11th to April 23rd
- May 10th to May 22nd
- June 9th to June 21st
The package includes:
- Domestic flights from Belize International airport to Placencia or Dangriga airport/Placencia or Dangriga airport to Belize International airport
- Land transfers between Placencia or Dangriga Airstrip and Hotel
- Accommodations at any of the resorts listed below
- 7 nights/8 days stay
- 2 days of scuba diving on the Belize barrier reef, 1 day of diving at the Belize Blue Hole and 2 days of scuba dives with the Whale sharks at Gladden Spit
- Dives includes, 2 tanks, weights, entrance fee, lunch and taxes
- Dive equipment is extra
Rates are per person based on double occupancy, except as indicated, and are in US dollars.
Our accommodations range from economical to the very best of high end luxury suites and apartments, but we recommend an early reservation as these resort diving packages and rooms are often booked up months in advance.
- * Sea Glass Inn US$ 1900.00
- *Mirimar US$ 2250.00
- *Los Porticos US$ 2110.00
- * Laru Beya US$ 2330.00
- * Nirvana US$ 2595.00
- * Jaguar Reef US$ 2700.00 (Hopkins)
- *Hopkins Bay US$ 2700.00 (Hopkins)
- * Chabil Mar US$ 3165.00
Contact us for specific information, to discuss options and to arrange a reservation.